|Location||Auustralia and New Zealand|
|Investment Date||September 2008|
FleetPartners is a leading provider of passenger and commercial vehicle fleet leasing and management services to companies in Australia and New Zealand.
Major attractions of the opportunity were:
- Strong positions in the Australian and New Zealand fleet leasing markets, both of which are significantly less developed than many international comparables.
- A compelling outsourced service offering that relieves companies from the administrative and financial costs and risks associated with in-house fleet ownership and/or management.
- Organic growth prospects in existing markets and adjacent market segments that are currently not well served by the fleet industry.
- Strong management team with extensive experience in local and more developed international fleet markets.
Ironbridge Value Added
The value added by Ironbridge has been as follows:
- Recommending and providing guidance on business strategy.
- Examining a number of bolt-on acquisitions and possible realisation opportunities for the shareholders.
The Ironbridge Portfolio Team has also worked actively on a number of projects including involvement on the steering committee for the implementation of a new IT system and recommending and assisting in the implementation of a sophisticated planning tool.Return to Case Studies.